Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Getting Ready for Create 4 Anna Griffin 2018

Getting ready to go to Anna Griffin’s 4th Annual Create in Atlanta, Georgia.  There were 3 of us going but my dear friend, Dawn’s husband is very very ill and she will be staying home to be by his side.

Joining me for the first time will be Mary Mumford.  I am excited for her to have this wonderful experience.  Last year I went by myself but that was ok.  Everyone that is there is so friendly and makes you feel welcome and not alone.

My weekly “playdays” continue at my home.  Tomorrow there will be one and we will wish Mary a belated Happy Birthday and Kathie a day early Happy Birthday.  I have made two cards today to give to them tomorrow.  I have no idea which one I will give to whom.

I created them using scrap paper left over from other projects and for the center pieces I looked through my stash of Anna Griffin designs and choose.  Then there is both Anna’s flowers and then dimensional flowers  - a lot of them are Prima flowers or packages I have purchased on eBay.



No comments: