Monday, September 29, 2008

Back to Scrapbooking


Today I finished - 3 - two page layouts covering Aidan's summer, 2008. The first one is pictures Staci took after inflating his Blow Up Pirate Ship to help deal with the hot summer they had up in Montrose.

Here is a close up of Aidan's face and the reason the title on the second page is "Oh, no" where the ship's gun is pointed at Aidan. So Funny!


Aidan is so photogenic. Staci took Aidan to Montrose Park along with her camera and shot theses darling photos. I used my Pazzles paper die cutter to cut out the title in paper that matched the layout. The Pazzles also cut out the shadow behind the title. The Pazzle is the neatest die cut machine since it cuts any paper of your choosing and any design you so deam to use. You can change the size of anything!


Lastly are the pictures when Aidan went with his dad to visit his paternal grandpa in Kentucky. Aidan's grandpa has a ranch there and raises race horses.



The layout looks better in person but the placement of the title leaves something to be desired. The background was made at Club 52 at Scrapbook Your Life's once a month get-to-gether. The yellow paper on the right is for Staci to write about his trip to Kentucky with his dad.

Aidan has lots of memories of his summer, 2008. Now comes Halloween!
p.s. all theses photos were taken with my cell phone since right this moment, I don't have the apparatus to download from my Sony CyberShot. Not bad for a cell phone, huh?

3 comments:

Simply Me said...

Love your scrapbook pages of Aidan Sally. You are inspiring me once again to get crackin on mine! You are right, Aidan is so photogenic that its hard not to take a bad pic of him, yet you managed to also pick my favorites for your pages! I also love your blog as well and look forward to future posts...Well keep on keepin on havin fun with this! I love it!

Kathie said...

He is a cutie!!!

jackieb said...

What a cutie! Oh, I have soooo many scrapbook pages I need to get done...I should follow your lead and do a couple. Have a great week!
jackieb