Well, I finally finished mom's frame. I ended up doing a close of mom's face the night before she died for the photo. I got all her jewelry glued using E6000 glue. Then, as Jackie had suggested, I filled in with loose pearls I purchased at Michael's. Now this was a mess to do. Those little pearls jump every where if they are not in contact with the Gem-Tac that I was using to adhere the pearls. Thank goodness the Gem-Tac dries really fast and is pretty thick so there wasn't a problem with the glue dripping. I am so glad I finally found a project to use the last of my mom's costume jewelry and have her near me in my Art/Computer room.
December Daily 2017 Part 1 -
36 minutes ago