Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Photos for Lisa Bebi's Paint Over Class

"Do you like my hat?"

Today I am getting ready for my Thursday class out at Rancho San Diego Library. It is Lisa Bebi's Paint Over class - revisited. In the spring, Lisa came and taught a class at my home. In it a created theses two canvases. This Thursday I will add this to the mix.

Then I am thinking about a series of me behind my home in Glendale, California at 315 Riverdale. It seems like it would make a fun triptych. We'll see what Lisa says and if I have them the correct size.

































There are also theses two photos of myself where I am smiling.



















Then there are theses where I look a little possessive of my dollies. One of them has a particular expression on my face that I recognize.


There's that look. . .

Finally, there is this photo of Kari and Erik taken at Wrightwood, CA in 1983. Erik is 7 years old and Kari is 5. Only my family will realize that something is missing from this photo.

Erik and Kari

3 comments:

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

would that something missing be a person? maybe a male person? :) love the photos!

Nina and/or Ruthie66 said...

Love the photo's you selected. The backgrounds you painted behind the three were gorgeous - you're really a good painter Sally! I'll be interested to see what they look like when you finish them. Keep up the great work!

xo Nina

Lisa Bebi said...

love your work sally - you are really better than you know.